Jumat, 03 Februari 2012

Rainbow

2 weeks ago, there's a beautiful rainbow.......
in the afternoon after rain gone suddenly a beautiful rainbow came...


do you see that rainbow???
Subhanallah....Allah creat a beautifull thing. 
When I was child, my friends always said that rainbow comes when bidadari is taking a bath,,haha..........on that time I believe what my friend said. Always make me laugh if I remember about that. How stupid I am belive it.................hehheeee...
But after I learn about rainbow and my teacher said that  rainbow occurs because there is the decomposition of water droplets of rain to the sunthe result of the decomposition is the beautiful colors .......ya that is rainbow. 

Miss Eni, my teacher in primary school, said that Rainbow has 7 colours. But that's unbelieveable for me couse when I saw it, it's just has 3 colours, red green and yellow. Actually, rainbow has 7 colours and there is consist of Merah, Jingga, Kuning, Hijau, Biru, Nila  and Ungu. OOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..........god it's too many colours and I have to remember 7 colours. 
But don't worry.......Miss Eni gave me a abbreviation, so I can remember that easily. Here we go............

MEJIKUHIBUNIU = ME JI KU HI BI NI U 

Me       = Merah 
Ji          = Jingga
Ku        = Kuning
Hi         = Hijau
Bi         = Biru
Ni         = Nila
U          = Ungu


it's simple to remember and Istill remember till now. I use that easy way to my student now. 




I grab a lot of pictures, here it is........

do you see that cloud??
it is like a camel, isn't???
hheehehe...........


right side...

left side....
by looking at the rainbows and the long vigil always feel grateful to God that Allah SWT is everything. He created something wonderful for us to enjoy it.

After heavy rains that make us cold, rain, wet, possibly, flood, but after that we can see a beautiful rainbow.

It's like life. After face a problem or having a problem Allah will give us a beutiful and meaningful thing. Allah give us a problem just to test our patience in life. So, we should try to solve the problem wisely and take the positive side from that problem. It could make our life so simple and very meaningful. 

So always remember to Allah SWT and belive that Allah love us. Don't forget to always do the best for our life and always be grateful to Allah SWT everyday. 
Fighting...........
ALLOHUAKBAR.....


I hope it useful for us and make us always remember to Allah SWT. 
Wassalam....







1 komentar:

  1. haloo, noviaa..
    mari-marii, silahkan mampir belanja ke rumah kita di http://heilyra.blogspot.com/ yaa :)

    BalasHapus

This is my story  Actually this is not a right way or the right flatform for me to tell everything I feel now.  Semua berawal dari kisah say...